:shrug: 320x130
[Image: QiJPOWJ.png]
Larger
[Image: wIdZoXl.png]
fuck cropping

Bring it on Lav
I had fun so that's all that matters Big_grin
[Image: x2waKsS.png]
>When you assume it's just you and lav. :^)

Just some little things I threw together. Tell me if you'd like changes.

Spoiler: First
Spoiler: Small
[Image: NEoGfWE.png]
Spoiler: Large
[Image: lQCtwU8.png]
Spoiler: Rules
[Image: 6DPJDNo.png]

Spoiler: Second
Spoiler: Small
[Image: RIe4jpN.png]
Spoiler: Large
[Image: XvGSVxi.png]
Spoiler: Rules
[Image: Tp5wfKt.png]

(11-26-2016, 11:50 AM)Markus Wrote: "Role colors" , "Roles", "Channels"and "Find a friend ban list".

I'll add these when I get around to it. One for each color scheme.
[Image: b5957dca6837bfa61fec3371980feb1d.png]
Images are too squashed, You need to capitalise the text like so "Welcome to the Official Reddit Discord of", make the images larger as they get scaled down to size anyway but they keep the same quality
[Image: EhlLUgb.png]
Do you still need these, Marksu? After you posted the picture of the WoW banner you and your friend made, my mind was like "Hey that means they probably got to the Discord images", but then I remembered that the images were for Hearthstone. Had a blonde moment, honestly. I started them before my vacation, so it's fine for me to go ahead and jump back into them if you need.

Sorry for being dumb and also being away, oop.
[Image: bjzssVF.png]
#freeinstant
(01-10-2017, 11:35 PM)Lavender Wrote: Do you still need these, Marksu? After you posted the picture of the WoW banner you and your friend made, my mind was like "Hey that means they probably got to the Discord images", but then I remembered that the images were for Hearthstone. Had a blonde moment, honestly. I started them before my vacation, so it's fine for me to go ahead and jump back into them if you need.

Sorry for being dumb and also being away, oop.

I completely forgot about them too... lol

Yeah, I still need these done. I mean I could do them myself now that I'm half decent at photoshop these days but the contest is still open so I'll let people still design stuff :)
[Image: EhlLUgb.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon